Update: Garth Nature Area Dog Park Gets New Seating

Last week ago I did a story on Columbia residents who were upset after their chairs, windbreaks, and dog toys were taken from the Garth Nature Area Dog Park. They claimed the Parks and Recreation Department took them. (Click here to read "Columbia Residents Fuming After Personal Items Taken.")


This past week I found out who took their stuff and the park received a few new renovations, so yesterday I did an update to my previous story.


In this followup, the residents I spoke with last story were unwilling to talk with me on camera. Watch the story below to find out why the resident's personal items were taken and what kind of renovations were done to the park.


I also left the VO after my story attached because I shot, wrote, and edited that one as well.



Click here to read my story on KOMU.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tara Grimes
Web Statistics