New Blog: Crime And Health In The News

I finally launched a new blog tonight: Crime And Health In The News

Do not worry though! I will continue to take you on more journalistic adventures in this blog!

The focus of the crime and health blog though, is to examine different elements of crime while tying it together with news stories. The blog will also cover different health stories in the news. I will pull together facts from various sources for both topics.

The blog includes links to crime and health sources, as well as my recommendations for the best books on true crime and health.

I originally wanted to separate the crime and the health stories, but for now I have decided to do that by separating them into categories.

Please check it out and let me know what you think could be improved, or anything you think I should change!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Tara Grimes
Web Statistics